if your business includes the buying, selling or exchanging of motor vehincles, including cars, trailers, motorcycles and caravans, you will need a motor dealer certification.
* must be properly trained in the field of sales management and automobile diagnostics
* have a track record in business dealings
* not have been found guilty, by a competent jurisdiction on business misconduct
* not be bankrupt
* have sufficient financial resources to carry on your business in accordance with the requirements of the fair trading.
* have a physical address of car stand approved from a relevant authority
* have minimum of three(3) employees
WHAT YOU NEED
Evidence of CAC FORM or incorporation of certificate
Two passport photograph of chairman/CEO
One data page of national identity card for chairman/ceo
Car stand Approval letter or evidence that you have a physical address